The Race Place

All things Covid and Political discussion .........Be Kind

Midnight Caller

1 hour ago, barryb said:

You could be right but the evidence so far doesn't suggest its anything more than nutter material.

Sorry Barry. Official source inside the Police force. It has been suppressed like most things have been. 

You need to get off yr nutter bandwagon, dont break yr leg jumping off tho. Oh and Aaron sais hello.

I said I wouldn't comment on here , never again.

However!

I still have friends wearing the Red coloured shirt.

I mentioned the above drama and not one knew about it.

Hence I feel it's bollocks.

(If it becomes knowledge that it is true I apologies however from what I'm told it's total GARBAGE)

Edited by craigos1

yes well...when Rees says he has an 'official' source within the police force are we supposed to simply accept it as gospel?Sorry GD but you'll need to do more than mention an official but unnamed source to convince the Mustelid. 

MM

Edited by Maximus

15 hours ago, Maximus said:

yes well...when Rees says he has an 'official' source within the police force are we supposed to simply accept it as gospel?Sorry GD but you'll need to do more than mention an official but unnamed source to convince the Mustelid. 

MM

Listen, I am only passing on what I have been given from"supposedly" a reliable source. You make what you will of it. 

16 hours ago, barryb said:

unfounded personal attacks is not acceptable.

Geeze you are a laugh Barry. Wash your soap out out with mouth and water..

I see the Aussies  have beaten us out of the gates, while we wait to be loaded(I blame Gripper)! Hoovering up all that tourist moolah, which come July-October the tourist  money will be spent and heading for warmer climates.If the gates are open,I will head down  for a Kiwi Christmas to help fill some pockets.

Oh, the futility of it all!

The wise owl Prof Baker saith: 'norty norty Kiwis, you're not getting tested enuf, you're not scanning in enuf, and if you get the dreaded pox you must not spread it around ' .. or words to that effect.

"But 94% of us are vaxed and getting the booster, Prof Baker ...we've done, and still are doing, our bit for Queen Cindy and country!" saith Max.

"Besides, you can have the pox and be asympomatic, you can have the jabs and still get it or give it ... so how the flock will the flock know if we have the dreaded pox unless we all get rapid-tested every week? Tis best not to know, then you can claim plausible deniability and go to work and school and church and sport and stuff, and thus actually survive in this motley world of fools."

Methinks the cure is worser than the disease. What say you, Prof?"

MM

Edited by Maximus

Get rid of the people infesting Parliament grounds

The ones, so vociferously protesting loss of freedom, yet trampling on the rights of small businesses in the area by intimidating potential customers, throwing eggs at a young school girl for wearing a mask, leaving threatening messages as graffiti on the pavement(hang em high)

Remove the tents, tow away the vehicles, like they would to anyone else who tried this on.

They have had more than their time.

As one wag put it, they will never be famous again and will spend the next 50 years talking about it

Poorly organised, poorly messaged, poorly controlled, poor impact.

I'd expect a petition would have achieved more by being

-greater numbers

-greater impact on government

-less impact on day to day lives (of all)

-far better control of the message

All for something that on the vaccine mandate side of things, I agree with - and about something that will likely be dispensed with in a few months.

Here is an astounding piece of information, and illustrates the number of fruit loops around(and you thought I was bad Barry lol)

Research commissioned by the Health Dept, and done by Horizon research in Oct 21 indicated, of the 151,000(3.7%) people not intending to get vaccinated, 14% or 21,400 people, believed the vaccine would make them magnetic

So was just out at dinner with a group. Randomly someone said the exact same thing Globe posted. I said whoo up, back up the bus. Said someone else was saying the exact same thing. I asked for their source they didnt give source but just said they know, people that know him. This person knows everyone (well not everyone but very social). So its def a rumour going around or its true. 

Another thing this person said off topic is that the bar thats up for sale/closing, owner has brought another bar around corner. Some Irish bar think it was. So whether that is just another rumour or not who knows. 

Edited by karrotsishere

Here is something else that told at dinner. Now none of us are anti-vax obviousy as all were at a resturant. And none are very political. Think its good to share as an awareness, nothing more.

1. Someone at dinner whose immediate family member, pre getting vaccine had an very low resting heart rate. After vaccine they have a high resting heart rate. And as they are a professional sportsperson when excerise is getting highly elevated into potential danger zone. Its serious & so gutting to hear this. I know this person &  so unlucky. Worst case could spell the end of their career. They praying it comes back down & trying to do everything to get it back down.

2. Another person at dinner, said a friend of theirs, within 24 hours of vax, noticed things were sticking to their body. This person whom was with friend said lets try see if this spoon sticks to you. Put on spine think they said & it stuck. The sticking thing lasted for approx 24 hours, no probs now.

3. This persons mate, whom is connected to Wellington Races, said this mate (connected to Welly races), whom I know too, recently had booster & again got bad side effects, including racing heart & bed ridden for approx 24 hours.

4. I told the peeps of my faint.

Edited by karrotsishere

On 2/11/2022 at 9:37 AM, mardigras said:

Poorly organised, poorly messaged, poorly controlled, poor impact.

I'd expect a petition would have achieved more by being

-greater numbers

-greater impact on government

-less impact on day to day lives (of all)

-far better control of the message

All for something that on the vaccine mandate side of things, I agree with - and about something that will likely be dispensed with in a few months.

totally agree mate ...

and when I saw the extremist dickhead Alps involved the protest lost a lot of cred in my eyes. That's the problem with 'rallies/protests' - anyone can come, and usually its the radical troublemakers and idiots who infiltrate and spoil an otherwise  sensible expression of a valid point of view. Having said that, the PM is gutless in not facing them.

I too am anti-mandates, but pro vaccination and pro personal choice on the vaccination(s).

MM

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Here is something else that told at dinner. Now none of us are anti-vax obviousy as all were at a resturant. And none are very political. Think its good to share as an awareness, nothing more.

1. Someone at dinner whose immediate family member, pre getting vaccine had an very low resting heart rate. After vaccine they have a high resting heart rate. And as they are a professional sportsperson when excerise is getting highly elevated into potential danger zone. Its serious & so gutting to hear this. I know this person &  so unlucky. Worst case could spell the end of their career. They praying it comes back down & trying to do everything to get it back down.

2. Another person at dinner, said a friend of theirs, within 24 hours of vax, noticed things were sticking to their body. This person whom was with friend said lets try see if this spoon sticks to you. Put on spine think they said & it stuck. The sticking thing lasted for approx 24 hours, no probs now.

3. This persons mate, whom is connected to Wellington Races, said this mate (connected to Welly races), whom I know too, recently had booster & again got bad side effects, including racing heart & bed ridden for approx 24 hours.

4. I told the peeps of my faint.

Probably kryptonite

• Like 1