The Race Place

SUMMER SUPER DRAFT COMP DRAFT THREAD - Draft is Tuesday 11th Jan - 8.00pm NZ time (6.00pm Oz time)

PWJ

1 minute ago, PWJ said:

Will be very interesting to see which matchup Ray will use to give his dream team a runout against

Sorry PJ, I couldn't find it in the rules but do we get any points or prevent any points or is it just a warm up for the following weekend?

Just now, Rayzor said:

Sorry PJ, I couldn't find it in the rules but do we get any points or prevent any points or is it just a warm up for the following weekend?

Three points up for grabs. One for team profit. One for beating one team aggregate, Two for beating both teams'aggregates

• Thanks 1

Test test...cough splutter ...one, two three....are you there, tree people? (A Neil Diamond reference for the incognoscenti).

This is Captain Max speakin' ...

I'd like to thank the umpires, ball boys and the girls for making the scones...oh flock, wrong speech ..one moment, please///

WELCOME to Gazza, Robert, Punter Pete and a special welcome to newbie Trotslover..Little do you know how much trouble FUN we shall have taking on allcomers in PJ's Super Duper Summer Comp. We five may have been thrown together by a quirk of internet circumstance but that won't stop us from giving the pretenders a big fright!

So let's do this thang....

and we shall be called ... MAX FACTOR (subject to team approval/ratification)

MM

Edited by Maximus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I missed the whole thing!
A 10 ton truck wiped out the power pole outside my daughter’s house. 
She is 37 weeks pregnant so not withstanding an importance of a night of drafting, I thought we better have them over for dinner, that stretched to 9pm. 
What a great team I have landed in and we even cover a day of roughies too. 
See you later in the year Howie when the Mighty Blues assemble for another campaign.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Maximus said:

Test test...cough splutter ...one, two three....are you there, tree people? (A Neil Diamond reference for the incognoscenti).

This is Captain Max speakin' ...

I'd like to thank the umpires, ball boys and the girls for making the scones...oh flock, wrong speech ..one moment, please///

WELCOME to Gazza, Robert, Punter Pete and a special welcome to newbie Trotslover..Little do you know how much trouble FUN we shall have taking on allcomers in PJ's Super Duper Summer Comp. We five may have been thrown together by a quirk of internet circumstance but that won't stop us from giving the pretenders a big fright!

So let's do this thang....

and we shall be called ... MAX FACTOR (subject to team approval/ratification)

MM

Max, your team name was meant to be submitted before the draft so your side is labeled the Maxi$ for better or worse. What happened last night with the draft ?