The Race Place

Midweek 5 To Win - June Rnd 3 - Thu Jun 8 - Gosford

PWJ

A maiden to get you started and then some good form handicaps - perfect for a couple to make it to the end !

Graeme is going to take some catching in the The June Championship. Go for it !

Just select one horse per race to run a dividend-bearing placing. See original thread for rules. You MUST replace normal scratchings or your entry will be invalid. Anyone can join in

Gary was the January Champion, Rob our February Champ and Gordy the Top Dog for March and May while Hesi triumphed in April. Tassie Tiger qualified last month. Who will be the June Queen or King?

1. Gosford R4 - 3.50pm - Tooheys How Do You Feel Entrance Leagues Hdcp - $40k, 1200m, maidens 4yos+ SWs

2. Gosford R5 - 4.25pm - Tooheys White Stag Davo RSL Stks Hdcp - $40k, 2600m, BM64 hdcp

3. Gosford R6 - 5.05pm - Tooheys Old Ettalong Bowlo Derby Hdcp - $40k, 1900m, BM64 hdcp

4. Gosford R7 - 5.40pm - Tooheys New - I Feel Like A Tooheys Hdcp - $40k, 1200m, BM64 hdcp colts/gelds/entires

5. Gosford R8 - 6.20pm - Tooheys Extra Dry Hotel Gosford Stks Hdcp - $40k, 1200m, BM64 hdcp fillies/mares

• PWJ pinned this topic

Morning guys on the BLUEBRIDGE Ferry heading to Picton then onto KAIKOURA by bus to rescue

brother and partner he had slight relapse and stopped in kaikoura then called me to

give him hand driving so left levin 4,55am on intercity then to ferry  wi fi gonna be intermittent i been told

arrive 11,45 then wait till 1.45 bus race to kaikoura get them 4.00pm then back to catch ferry 7.15pm

then back wgton 11 00pm gonna be a long day....

here's my picks, ,,,hopefully i can get to race 3 and beyond.

G4:  -9

G5:  -7 omen..my turn around time..🙄

G6:  -2

G7:  -12

G8:  -12  Thanks..

I asked Ron  to send his picks through last night but i check for scratchings this morning,

G4: -3

G5: -3

G6: -3

G7: -4

G8: -4

Thanks Peter,

• Like 1